Sambalpur Nursing college Invites application for admission into B.Sc Nursing course for the current academic session. The Institute has been permitted by GOVT OF ODISHA, affiliated to Sambalpur University and approved by Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi..
|Eligibility (+2 Sc.) :||45% for General & 40% FOR SC/ST IN PCBE.|
|Age :||Minimum 17 year for Male & Female|
|Medical Training :||VSS Medical College & Hospital, Burla.|
|NCC Traning :||Available to Eligible Candidate|
|NSS Training :||Branch Of Sambalpur University|
|Hostel Facility :||Available to all|
|Study Loan :||Available to eligible Candidate|
|Placement :||All Passed out students are well placed both in govt and private sectors|
Admission will be conducted on first come first serve basis. Admission Form available at College Office (Sunday Open)
Special Feature Of The B.Sc. Nursing
1- Govt.& Nursing Council, New Delhi Approved
2-Clinical Training at VSS Medical College, Burla
3- College and hostel in the Same campus
4-Personality development Programme
GNM programme is meant to prepare general nurses who can efficiently perform as members of the health team and capable of dealing the competencies in both the hospitals and other such organizations.
- Minimum and Maximum age for admission will be 17 and 35 years respectively. For ANM/ LHV. There is no age bar.
- Minimum education:
- 10+2 class passed or its equivalent preferably with Science (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) subjects with aggregrate of 45% marks.
- Those who have cleared 10+2 vocational ANM course (revised after 2001) from the School recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- ANM training i.e. 10+1 O years training should also have passed +2 or its equivalent examination.
- Admission of students shall be once in a year.
- Students shall be medically fit.
Sambalpur ANM Training center-Invites application for admission into ANM/Health Worker (Female)course of 2 year dueration .The institute has been permitted by Govt. of Odisha, Health and family Wealfarw Dept. admission from available at the Training Center (Sunday open)
|Eligibility (+2 Sc.) :||+2 any stream|
|Age :||Between 17 to 30as on 31dec 0f the admission|
|Dueration :||2 year|
|Clinical Training :||District Headquarter Hospital, Sambalpur|
|Hostel Facility :||Available to all.|
Special Feature Of The Training Center
1- govt approved
3- Managed by renowned educationists
4-College and Hostel in the same campus
5-Personality development programme added
6-placement division will assist every student for final placement